I'm pretty sure i had a house before that drop hit....
love it! =D
the structure of the song seemed pretty random to me, but i really liked it hahah. i need some randomness in my life sometimes :)
Yes I'm still in the process of learning theory, so hopefully this will improve in time. I almost didn't launch this song considering how much trouble it was starting to become. Some times if you love them you have to let them go. :(
awesome! i liked when it picked up around 1:35.
there was a nice variety of instruments used in this piece and the drums were pleasing to the ear.
good job! kepp it up :p
thanks man.its much appreciated:)
Has everything trance should be. nice job :p
dude yeah i think you should expand this into a full song.
Keep it up!
I tried, it didn't turn out well, its just not my style.
good. very good. just missing one thing. it could probably use a differnt melody near 1:01 ya know? just to give it a little extra variety. but thats just my opinion, and i'm no pro.
keep it up!
A good track... but i don't see how this is dubstep.
there was just a deep bass in the background at the end (which is good for trap or trance).
i think you might have the wrong genre here, buddy haha.
put it in trance and you'll probably get better ratings :p
keep it up, bro!
Cheers for the feedback. The only reason i put dubstep is because of the drumbeat at the beggining, but, i see what you mean. When i was trying to put it to a genre i struggled as it dont really fit any! I see what you mean about it being trance but it dosent have the 4x4 drum beat that trance does. Thanks for commenting tho, it is appreciated!
Dude this is awesome. i'm just starting to get into trap, and i love what you did with this peice.
1. i like how you set a theme to it and put effects that sounded like truck engiens and saws.
2. the bass was at a nice level ( i usually go way overboard with it haha)
3. very creative overall. keep it up, man!
Thanks for the feedback!
I actually used 3 power tool .wav files. [Jackhammer, Belt Sander, Drill]
But if you ever want any advice on mixing/mastering I'll help you out best I can. I've only been producing a little over a year meow :3
Let me list stuff i like haha. ( sorry, but i find positive feedback wayyyy better than negitive.)
1. Really nice use of a beat grid in the intro (i'm asuming you used a beat grid, but if you pulled off those glitch sounds manually, i'm very impressed.
2. I LOVVVED the dubstep, i know some people don't like the slow wobbles, but i enjoy them alot.
3. Piano + dubstep is really hard to pull off... but you pulled it off quite nicely.
4 Also... as much as i respect dadandawg's opinion... dubstep is SUPOSSED to "Feel more like sounds than a song"
5. Also... i'm not saying i'm a pro, but i've taken piano for the last 5 years, and i see no problem with your music theory.
6.Okay i lied, one bad thing, (sorry) i took off half a star cuz of the weak drop. but i have problems with those too haha.
Anyway. 5/5 9/10 keep up the good work ;)
Halo for the win! i like the synths and strings :)
keep it up bro ;p
Thanks, dude! Martin O'Donnel and Michael Salvatori have some fantastic tracks on that game! Thank you for the kind review :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.