xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

I'm pretty sure i had a house before that drop hit....
love it! =D

Hebbers(Green Frog March) Hebbers(Green Frog March)

the structure of the song seemed pretty random to me, but i really liked it hahah. i need some randomness in my life sometimes :)

Ectohelix responds:

Yes I'm still in the process of learning theory, so hopefully this will improve in time. I almost didn't launch this song considering how much trouble it was starting to become. Some times if you love them you have to let them go. :(

The Earth Before The Man The Earth Before The Man

awesome! i liked when it picked up around 1:35.
there was a nice variety of instruments used in this piece and the drums were pleasing to the ear.
good job! kepp it up :p

NGXmusical responds:

thanks man.its much appreciated:)

Deep Space Deep Space

Has everything trance should be. nice job :p

The Beast The Beast

dude yeah i think you should expand this into a full song.
Keep it up!

TjpjMusic responds:

I tried, it didn't turn out well, its just not my style.

~Disco Dance~ ~Disco Dance~

good. very good. just missing one thing. it could probably use a differnt melody near 1:01 ya know? just to give it a little extra variety. but thats just my opinion, and i'm no pro.
keep it up!

DubBreak DubBreak

A good track... but i don't see how this is dubstep.
there was just a deep bass in the background at the end (which is good for trap or trance).
i think you might have the wrong genre here, buddy haha.
put it in trance and you'll probably get better ratings :p
keep it up, bro!

LuigiGeovani responds:

Cheers for the feedback. The only reason i put dubstep is because of the drumbeat at the beggining, but, i see what you mean. When i was trying to put it to a genre i struggled as it dont really fit any! I see what you mean about it being trance but it dosent have the 4x4 drum beat that trance does. Thanks for commenting tho, it is appreciated!

Construction Ahead [Trap] Construction Ahead [Trap]

Dude this is awesome. i'm just starting to get into trap, and i love what you did with this peice.
1. i like how you set a theme to it and put effects that sounded like truck engiens and saws.
2. the bass was at a nice level ( i usually go way overboard with it haha)
3. very creative overall. keep it up, man!

foxypanda69 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
I actually used 3 power tool .wav files. [Jackhammer, Belt Sander, Drill]
But if you ever want any advice on mixing/mastering I'll help you out best I can. I've only been producing a little over a year meow :3

Numi - Midnight Numi - Midnight

Let me list stuff i like haha. ( sorry, but i find positive feedback wayyyy better than negitive.)
1. Really nice use of a beat grid in the intro (i'm asuming you used a beat grid, but if you pulled off those glitch sounds manually, i'm very impressed.
2. I LOVVVED the dubstep, i know some people don't like the slow wobbles, but i enjoy them alot.
3. Piano + dubstep is really hard to pull off... but you pulled it off quite nicely.
4 Also... as much as i respect dadandawg's opinion... dubstep is SUPOSSED to "Feel more like sounds than a song"
5. Also... i'm not saying i'm a pro, but i've taken piano for the last 5 years, and i see no problem with your music theory.
6.Okay i lied, one bad thing, (sorry) i took off half a star cuz of the weak drop. but i have problems with those too haha.
Anyway. 5/5 9/10 keep up the good work ;)

Under The Cover of Night Under The Cover of Night

Halo for the win! i like the synths and strings :)
keep it up bro ;p

NM-Productions responds:

Thanks, dude! Martin O'Donnel and Michael Salvatori have some fantastic tracks on that game! Thank you for the kind review :)